Design the Official HCRG 2012 T-Shirt
We Hammer City Roller Girls love our t-shirts, and we want YOU to create the limited edition shirt that will represent our 2012 season.
Up for grabs:
- Two 2012 season tickets
- T-shirt featuring your design
- Swag prize pack
- This contest is open to everyone, including fans, skaters, officials, volunteers, and the derby community. Hate roller derby? You can enter too, but note you will still receive the same prizes. So you may want to re-think the whole hating thing. Or contest entering thing.
- Please include no more than three colors on your design.
- Make sure your design will be visible on grey shirts.
- The design must be family-friendly. Some sass is acceptable. Safe enough to wear at school, yet cool enough to rock at an after-party.
- Feel free to include our Hammer City Roller Girls logo, although it’s not required.
- Create your design in vector format using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign or similar. Be sure to keep this high resolution version in case your design is the winner – we’ll need it to make your t-shirt dreams come true.
- Save a copy of your design as a gif, jpg or png in addition to the vectored format. Please e-mail your submission to email@example.com by 11:59 PM EST on February 29, 2012. Include your name, phone number, and city.
- Please only submit your 2 best designs. Or just your very best (or only) one.
- By submitting your design, you agree that the Hammer City Roller Girls reserve all rights to modify the design, and the rights to publish and distribute the design through any means of communication.
How We’ll Pick the Winner:
- During March, fans will have the chance to vote online through the Hammer City Roller Girls Facebook page, www.facebook.com/hammercityrollergirls.
- The Hammer City Roller Girls will select the winner after online fan voting is complete.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail or phone, and announced on our website and Facebook page. And Twitter. And our e-mail newsletter. (We’ll just be so excited to brag about this.)
Good luck! Hammer City loves you!